USE OF SITE
This website is open to all internet users free of charge.
By accessing this website, the user accepts the current General Conditions and Specific Rules of Use, which can be modified or replaced by the owner at any moment and without previous warning.
Any user is obliged to use this website, its services, and contents without breaking any current laws or disturbing public order.
The display, printing and partial downloading of the content on this website is authorized only and exclusively so long as the use conforms to the following conditions:
Is compatible with the aims and objectives of the website and does not cause damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the website.
Is exclusively for private and personal use.
Use for commercial purposes, distribution, public diffusion, transformation, copy, or de-compilation is strictly forbidden.
None of the contents related to the website are modified in any way
Any illustration, icon, or image taken from this website is used, copied, or distributed separately from any accompanying image and/or text.
This website is provided by TRAMITA solely to enable our customers to use the site to place vital records orders and to contact us with any comments or questions they may have. The website provides you with important information about our company, permits you to place orders for vital records and enables you to contact us with any questions or comments you may have. You are strictly prohibited from using this site for any other purpose. You must not use any features of this site to communicate, transmit, post or display or encourage
defamatory, obscene, harassing, threatening or unlawful information;
advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, spam or other similar information;
use or disclosure of private, personally identifiable information of others unless specifically authorized to do so and the disclosure is related to the vital records services we provide; or
materials subject to trademark, copyright, or other laws that protect materials or data of others without possessing a valid license or having a legal right to do so.
All TRAMITA Team Members are prohibited from using e-mail to make or send any type of menacing, defamatory, discriminatory, harassing, offensive or threatening statements/materials, or any statements or materials that infringe the copyright or legal rights of others in an e-mail. Such communications are against Company policy and outside the scope of our Team Member’s employment, therefore,
TRAMITA does not accept any liability with respect to such communications made by Team Members outside of this policy. Only the Team Member responsible for such acts in violation of our policy will be personally liable for any damages or other related issues.
Please immediately report any violations of our communication policy to our Public Relations Team at email@example.com so that we may take appropriate action.
Also, be advised that the use of TRAMITA’s company e-mail facilities, by customers for sending menacing, harassing, offensive or threatening messages to our Team Members is strictly prohibited and unlawful and violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
In cases, where the communications sent by the customer are considered by us as offensive, threatening or harassing, and in violation of our communication policy, TRAMITA reserves the right to cancel the order sent by the customer without any further explanation.
In addition, use of TRAMITA’s E-mail facilities for purposes of encouraging our Team Members to breach their employment agreements or to in any way interfere with their employment status with our company is strictly prohibited.
When you use our online services, you will be asked to supply TRAMITA with important information relevant to your order. TRAMITA will require, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, mailing address and other shipping information.
You hereby represent and warrant to TRAMITA that you have the legal right to use the credit card charged for your order and that the information supplied to TRAMITA is true, correct and complete. You further agree that by submitting such information, TRAMITA has the right to provide the information to third parties to help us to facilitate the completion of your order.
SITE CONTENTS AND OWNERSHIP
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
You expressly agree that use of this website is at your sole risk. Unless otherwise stated herein, neither TRAMITA, nor its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they, unless otherwise stated, make any warranty concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, security or currency of the materials contained herein.
Although TRAMITA constantly updates this website, our materials may contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. TRAMITA does not warrant reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. TRAMITA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any deficiencies, errors or omissions in any portion of the site. TRAMITA may make any other changes to this site, the materials, and the products or services or prices described in this site at any time without notice.
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED HEREIN, TRAMITA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, RELATED TO THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR THE MATERIALS ON TRAMITA’S WEBSITE. WHERE APPLICABLE LAW PERMITS, TRAMITA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE GENERALLY, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY IF A JURISDICTION'S LAWS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF THESE WARRANTIES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
TRAMITA cannot guarantee that the user will not experience interruptions or errors while using the website or its contents and we cannot guarantee that, at any given point, the website is considered fully updated.
- TRAMITA will continuously conduct processes to rectify errors, re-establish communications and update tools unless there are reasons preventing us from doing so or reasons that make it impossible or very difficult to proceed such as disconnections or contents that are not updated.
Responsibility for accessing this site and for any use made of the information or contents found herein or accessed through this website lies exclusively with the user.
- You agree that TRAMITA shall not be held liable for ANY consequence, damage, or prejudice that may arise out of said access or use of the information by the user including loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, goodwill, computer failure or malfunction, interruption of business or any other claim arising from use of this website or the services provided on this website.
- The above limitation may not apply to you if your state does not allow the limitation of liability contained herein.
TRAMITA will not accept liability for any security errors that might occur nor any damage caused to the user’s operating system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored within, particularly when it is provoked by any of the following reasons:
The presence of a virus on the user’s computer used to connect to this website’s services and content.
Resulting from bad maintenance or use of the user’s own browser.
Use of an obsolete browser or an obsolete version of the browser.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TRAMITA, its directors, employees, agents, partners, or affiliates against and from all claims and expenses, arising out of use of this website or related in any way to your use of our website or violation of this Agreement, any law or regulation, or any proprietary or privacy right set forth herein.
To demonstrate our commitment to convenient communications, we have adopted the following terms and conditions regarding use of E-mail, which are incorporated by reference into all E-mails sent and received by TRAMITA Team Members (i.e.: our employees).
Our communications with you via E-mail are conditioned upon your agreement to the following terms:
All E-mail communications henceforth are directed to the email address given by the customer when placing the order. No other email address will be used.
To ensure E-mail communications are properly coordinated TRAMITA offers all customers a personal MY ORDER page – https://vital-records.us/my-order/ which allows customers to track the processing of their orders.
All E-mail communication from customers as well as the uploading of any documentation or forms required by law and required by TRAMITA to process the online orders must be sent through the MY ORDER page – https://vital-records.us/my-order/.
No other forms of communication are supported by TRAMITA for use in sending the required documentation, identifications, applicable forms or consent forms except when state legislature mandates the original application or consent forms.
E-mail is an effective means of communicating a message. However, because the nature of E-mail correspondence is often brief and informal, an individual email may not accurately represent the entire detail or final detail of a matter or represent the official business record of the Company.
Often our communications regarding a customer matter may be exchanged through multiple channels all at the same time, as is the case when an E-mail is sent in response to a telephone call.
It is understood that an E-mail, by itself, may not accurately reflect the complete communication or intent of TRAMITA as to the subject matter referred to and contained within the body of the email communication and is therefore not, in and of itself, considered the official business record of the company.
All official matters should be confirmed in writing and immediately directed to our logistics office at
PO BOX 450
WEST NEW YORK NJ 07093
TRAMITA MAY MONITOR COMMUNICATIONS
For quality control, all E-mails sent to or from our Customer Service Team members may be forwarded, monitored, and/or reviewed by others within TRAMITA, other than the designated recipient/sender and with or without notice to the designated recipient/sender. We may also record or monitor other forms of communications you may have with us via the website, E-mail, and telephone.
By using such communication mediums, you are consenting to the terms and conditions of e-mail correspondence including recording and/or monitoring of these communications.
ALL telephone calls are recorded. By communication via telephone, you are consenting to the recording and monitoring of the phone calls.
E-MAIL COMMUNICATION DISCLAIMERS
It should be noted that regular E-mail is typically sent via the internet which is an open network. While certain designated areas within our website employs technologies to secure your data and the transmissions between you and our Company, regular E-mail uses the internet which is an open system and we cannot guarantee that all E-mail transmissions (sent or received) are secure, error free, uncorrupted, complete or virus free and/or that they won’t be lost, delivered incorrectly, destroyed, delayed or intercepted/decrypted by others. Therefore the company advises the exclusive use of our secured MY ORDER page.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AND RELATED DISCLAIMER
You agree to be bound by any affirmation, assent, or agreement you transmit through this website, including but not limited to any consent you give to receive communications from TRAMITA solely through electronic transmission. You agree that when in the future you click on an “I agree,” “I consent,” or other similarly worded “button” or entry field with your mouse, keystroke, or other computer device, your agreement or consent will be legally binding and enforceable and the legal equivalent of your handwritten signature.
Unless there is explicit and specific language and disclosure to the contrary, e-mails from TRAMITA will not contain nor constitute an electronic signature, even if the sender’s name appears in the e-mail. Therefore, e-mail communications are not intended to be construed as legal agreements.
As a courtesy, TRAMITA’s may provide links to other websites. The purpose of these links to other websites is merely to provide other sources of complimentary information on the internet without financial gain on our part. TRAMITA cannot be held responsible for the contents of other websites connected to or accessible from the website via hypertext links.
Linked sites are not maintained, controlled, or in any way governed by TRAMITA and we cannot be held responsible for the contents of sites connected to or accessible from the website via hypertext links. Users assume all risk and responsibility when visiting any linked site and you will take all necessary measures to protect against viruses and/or other destructive elements.
Our inclusion of links to other websites does not imply any approval or endorsement of the contents of those websites by TRAMITA. Except for links to information authored by TRAMITA, we are not responsible nor liable for any linked site; any content or information found on the linked site; or any links to other sites accessed from any linked site.
In the case that any user, client, or third-party, considers the content or services provided through the external links are illicit, damage property, infringe on the rights of the user, client, or third-party susceptible to lawsuit, and if they consider the content or services provided through the links disruptive to:
- Public order, penal investigation, public security, or national defense.
- The protection of children and youth.
- Respect the dignity of any person and the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability, or any other personal or social circumstance.
- The safety of public health, whether a natural or legal person, that could be a consumer or user and even acting as an investor.
the user should notify TRAMITA. The informant will not be held responsible for any effects their message may have.
TERMS AND TERMINATION
Without limiting its other remedies, TRAMITA may immediately discontinue, suspend, terminate, or block your and any user’s access to this site at any time in our sole discretion for any reason including any breach by you of the terms and conditions for use of this website.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Please scroll down to read TRAMITA’s Cancellation and Refund policy.
CONTROLLING LAW, JURISDICTION, AND INTERNATIONAL USERS
This Agreement is governed by Wyoming and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Wyoming, without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions. If you access this site from Outside of the United States, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your use of this site. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state of Wyoming or federal courts located within Laramie County, Wyoming, for any disputes with TRAMITA arising out of your use of this site.
LIMITATIONS ON CLAIM
Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this site must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises and will be limited to $100.
MODIFICATIONS TO AGREEMENT
Our Commitment to Privacy
- What Information Do We Collect?
Anonymous information cannot be connected your specific identity. Each time you visit TRAMITA’s website, we do automatically collect technical and routing information about your computer. In addition to logging environmental variables such as the type of browser you are using, your computer operating system and CPU speed, as well as your originating internet service provider’s Internet Protocol (IP) address. Collecting this information helps TRAMITA provide you with the best service possible.
When you visit our website, we record your search requests and the results of your search. This information enables us to maintain our search engine’s accuracy and efficiency. Your IP address is collected and used to track your use of the site and its pages as well as the time you spend on each page. Collecting this information helps us to measure the general use of the site and helps us to continuously improve our website’s content and performance. This anonymous information is automatically submitted to us by your web browser. Any anonymous information that we share with third parties to help us maintain and improve our operation is not traceable to you personally and it is not used to contact you.
TRAMITA does partner with other third-party service providers to deliver search ads to Bing and Google as well as to present customized content.
Personally-identifiable information such as a user’s name, address and telephone number is collected and used by TRAMITA only to deliver the Vital Records and related services we provide.
By accepting our Terms and Conditions and providing us with your personal information, your consent to our handling and incorporating your personal information into the previously-mentioned TRAMITA file is implied and given in a free-unmistakable, specific and informed manner.
Cookies record the time and date of each visit the contents accessed by the user.
You can configure your Internet navigator/browser to notify you when you receive cookies and to block the installation of cookies on the hard drive of your computer but doing so may limit the functionality TRAMITA can provide when you are visiting our website.
- How Do We Use Information We Collect?
All orders of Vital Records Certificates made online through TRAMITA’s website are kept private. Vital Record Certificates are processed exclusively for the customer or eligible requester and cannot be used by any other person. The use of this information is limited to ONLY those uses allowed under applicable state and federal laws. TRAMITA will not use your personal information for any reason other than to process your order and for billing purposes.
All information provided to TRAMITA and used in the continuous process of servicing, shipping and billing of requested certificates is incorporated into a secured, encrypted TRAMITA file. TRAMITA’s security protocols comply with Personal Data Collection Laws and ensure a correct contractual and administrative relationship with our customers.
When you submit personally identifiable information to us you are agreeing to allow us to access, store, and use that information for those purposes.
All orders of Vital Records Certificates made online through TRAMITA’s website are kept private. Vital Record certificates are processed exclusively for the customer or eligible requester and cannot be used by any other person. The use of this information is limited to only those users allowed under applicable state and federal laws.
TRAMITA will not sell or give your personally identifiable information away to a third party unless it is for the sole purpose of fulfilling the order you placed with us.
You have the option to deny TRAMITA further permission to access your information. You also have the right to access, modify, cancel and refuse access to your data by sending a request to TRAMITA, 228 Park Ave., Suite #73035, New York, NY 10003-1502 via any means you choose including:
- U.S. Mail
- Certified Delivery and Receipt
- Or, by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject to terms and conditions related to e-mail correspondence.)
In compliance with Personal Data Protection Laws, TRAMITA promises to ensure that all personal information remains confidential and is accessed only by authorized individuals. Furthermore, TRAMITA will employ all means necessary to ensure that your information is not altered, lost, viewed, or accessed by any un-authorized parties.
TRAMITA’s secure data networks are protected by firewall and password protections that comply with industry standards. TRAMITA periodically reviews and updates our privacy and security policies to enhance these protections but does not guarantee that inadvertent or unauthorized disclosure of personal information will never occur.
- Electronic Signatures and related disclaimer
Unless there is explicit and specific language and disclosure to the contrary, e-mails from TRAMITA will not contain nor constitute an electronic signature, even if the sender’s name appears in the e-mail. Therefore, e-mail communications are not intended to be construed as legal agreements that represent the company. Agreements are generally sent by TRAMITA to clients in formal, signed E-mail texts explicitly mentioning its objective and function as a formal and binding E-mail.
E-mail Transmissions Are Secured ONLY Through the MY ORDER page.
ONLY the MY ORDER page on our website is a designated secured area. ONLY those e-mails sent exclusively through the MY ORDER page on our website https://vital-records.us/my-order/ are secured transmissions.
While TRAMITA does employ technologies to secure your data and the transmissions between you and our Company, regular e-mail uses the internet which is an open-network, therefore, TRAMITA cannot guarantee that regular e-mail sent through non-designated areas is secure, error free, non-corrupted, complete or virus free and/or that such communications will not be lost, delivered incorrectly, destroyed, delayed or intercepted/decrypted by others. Therefore, TRAMITA advises the exclusive use of the MY ORDER page.
- Customer Communications May Be Monitored
For quality control, all e-mails to or from our Customer Service Team members may be forwarded, monitored, and/or reviewed by others within TRAMITA, other than the designated recipient/sender with or without notice to the designated recipient/sender. We may also record or monitor other forms of communications you have with us via the website, E-mail and telephone.
By using such communication mediums, you are consenting to the recording or the monitoring of the same.
Any customer communication through e-mail made for purposes of sending or using menacing, harassing, offensive or threatening messages or language to our Team members is strictly prohibited and is unlawful; violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
TRAMITA will refund any refundable fees paid by the customer but will retain our service fee of $65.00 plus tax.
Use of TRAMITA’s e-mail facilities for purposes of encouraging our Team Members to breach their employment agreements or to interfere with their employment status with our company is strictly prohibited.
All telephone calls are recorded.
In any case, where a customer communicates over the telephone in an offensive, threatening or harassing manner, TRAMITA reserves the right to cancel the order sent by the customer with no further explanation.
TRAMITA will refund any refundable fees paid by the customer but will retain our service fee of $65.00 plus tax.
- Credit Card Information Protection
Your credit card details will be used and stored on the secured servers used by our payment processor in Europe. TRAMITA does not store any of this information. By accepting our Terms & Conditions, you consent to the transfer and use of this data by the bank to process any payments to TRAMITA.
- Transfer of Customer Information
Customer lists and information are properly considered assets of a business. Accordingly, if TRAMITA merges with another entity or if we sell our assets to another entity, our customer lists and information, including personally identifiable information you have provided us, would be included among the assets that would be transferred.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
Once an order has been placed with us it is finalized, and cannot be canceled unless one of the following conditions applies:
- TRAMITA is notified of cancellation within 24 hours of receipt of the order confirmation e-mail sent by TRAMITA to the E-mail address on the order request form.
- TRAMITA is notified of cancellation after 24 hours of receipt of the order confirmation e-mail sent by TRAMITA but before the order has been finalized.
- An order that has not been finalized is one where TRAMITA has e-mailed the customer and requested additional documentation or identification needed to fulfill the verification requirements and the customer has not yet responded to those requests by providing the requested documents (whether by uploading them as an attachment to an E-mail or by regular mail) to TRAMITA.
- Because these additional documents are needed to place your vital records order with the appropriate state/county, your order has not been finalized.
- To cancel an order in the scenario above, you must NOT send the requested documents and must contact TRAMITA by calling the telephone number on your order receipt or order confirmation E-mail or write us by using the MY ORDER page on our Web Site.
- Regardless of the timing (above), if you wish to cancel an order, contact TRAMITA immediately and we will assist you. Occasionally a customer chooses to cancel an order through their credit card company, however, this is not advised. We have found that going through the bank to cancel an order is a more time-consuming method because it requires back and forth communication between banks and it can take more than a month to process! It also implies the charge of fees from the bank. TRAMITA can process a refund much more quickly and it is guaranteed according to the refund policy in our Terms and Conditions.
- Customer must request a refund by using the Cancellation Request button that is inside their personal/order MY ORDER web page.
To access your personal MY ORDERweb page customer must log in by using the given order number (3letters+number+US) and email used when placing the order.
This will speed up the refund process since the use of this button will send an email to Tramitas' Customer Service with your order number.
TRAMITA will issue refunds only under the conditions contained herein. Once a refund has been issued, an order cannot be reactivated. If you wish to order a new certificate, you must complete a new online application form and follow the payment procedure.
- Orders cancelled within the 24-hour period will receive a full-refund minus a $20 service fee to cover handling costs that have already incurred (see cancellation policy above). You will receive a full refund only if TRAMITA was notified of your order cancellation within 24 hours of receipt of the order confirmation e-mail sent by TRAMITA LLC to the email address on the order request form.
- When TRAMITA is properly notified of a cancellation within the approved 24-hour period, a refund (credit) will be issued within three (3) business days of receipt of your cancellation notice.
- Your refund will be credited ONLY directly to the credit card account originally charged to place your order.
- The refund applies only to those orders cancelled within the 24-hour period.
- TRAMITA will notify you via an e-mail communication confirming the refund and closure of the order.
- Once a refund has been issued, TRAMITA no longer has any control over the length of time it takes for your refund to be effectively posted to your credit card account by your Bank or Credit Card company.
- If it is not possible to refund the credit card, a check will be issued and mailed priority mail to the billing address in your order unless another address is given.
- This policy also applies to rush orders.
- All cancellation requests must be sent 6 months from the date of the order. Orders that are older than 6 months will be reviewed by our Payment Department.
- Orders cancelled outside of the approved 24-hour period but not yet finalized, will receive only a partial refund. (See cancellation policy above.) You will receive only a partial refund under this scenario because TRAMITA has already incurred in processing costs related to your unique and personalized document order. Any approved partial refund will be the amount of your payment that remains after we deduct:
- A standard Vital Records Office search/service fee of $25 according to the fee schedule in the state where the certificate originates and other emoluments paid in advance, plus any non-refundable processing fees charged by the state/county vital records office. Service Fees are retained to cover pre-paid fees and inherent business costs.
- Impossibility on your part to provide the required documents or forms via E-mail through the MY ORDER web page will not entitle you to a refund of this fee.
- Non-Refundable Fees are ANY fees that have already been distributed to the state or county from which the records are being requested. These fees are search/service fees and are non-refundable regardless of whether the state/county Vital Records Office could find the record you requested or not.
State laws mandate that a clear and legible valid photo ID is provided to the Vital Records Office. Depending on the state, it may also be mandatory to provide a consent form, a sworn statement, affidavit or notarized documents or even an original application form completed and signed by the eligible requester.
- If the valid photo ID or Consent form or any other document required by state law is uploaded through MY ORDER on the web site and is not clearly legible once printed, the Vital Records Office may reject the application without refunding the stated fee.
- TRAMITA, will ask you at least 3 times, if necessary, to provide a clearly legible document to avoid rejection of your application by the Vital Records Office. If you cannot provide a clearly legible document and valid photo ID as required, your order may be closed, considered cancelled, and the Fee is non-refundable.
- Refundable fees, such as those fees paid for additional documents/services you ordered on the original Online Application Form, may be refunded if we can verify that the process for securing those documents has not been started by our Team Members. Whenever possible, refundable fees for orders not yet acted upon by our Customer Service Team will be fully refunded.
- We will consider requests for partial refunds in the following cases only:
- Legalization Services
- Apostille Service
- International Shipping
- Special Domestic Shipping Service.
- Any cancellation requests for an order more than 6 months old has to be reviewed by our Payments Department. Ifany reason for a refund is found, this will not include the $65 service fee that Tramita will keep to satisfy handling and other emoluments
- Any partial refund amount due will be processed by our Payments Department within three (3) business days of receiving your customer acceptance of the partial refund amount due.
- Customer acceptance of the partial refund amount due must be made in writing by the person who made the payment.
- Where possible, refunded amounts will be credited directly to the credit card you used to pay for your order.
- Once a refund has been issued by TRAMITA we no longer have any control over the length of time it takes for your refund to be effectively posted to your credit card account by your Bank or Credit Card company.
- If it is not possible to credit your refund to the original credit card you used to pay for your order, the partial refund will be made by check, payable to you, and sent to the address provided by you in your order.
- TRAMITA’s Online $65 plus tax Service Fee is charged when the processing of an order has started. We consider that the processing order has started when the first E-mail communication is sent by our Customer Service team. TRAMITA reserves the right to keep this fee and no refund is guaranteed after the first E-mail communication is sent by our customer service team.
We stress that even if the certificate you ordered has not yet been issued by the Vital Records Office, when our first E-mail communication is sent to you TRAMITA has already processed the order and dedicated personnel to its handling and analysis.
- Certified the requesters' eligibility as a requester in accordance with State and Federal law;
- Reviewed of the information or documentation sent to us;
- Requested the documentation required by State or Federal law to order the personal document.
- Acknowledged receipt and acting according to the certificate type.
- Manual searched the county or borough where the vital record is held or, in the case of incorrect information, missing information or unknown information, where the vital record might be held.
Because our work has already begun by the time we send you our first E-mail communication, once an order has been placed and the process commenced, TRAMITA will not refund this fee unless we can verify that no work has been performed by our Customer Service team.
- REFUND POLICY WHEN A CUSTOMER FAILS TO RESPOND TO TRAMITA COMMUNICATIONS RELATED TO ORDER.
- To fulfill our vital records orders, TRAMITA needs our customers to respond timely to communication from TRAMITA’s dedicated Customer Service Team. Therefore, if a customer does not respond to us for a period of more than 30 days from the date of our last communication to them Tramita may consider the order closed. If so Tramita will send a communication to the customer informing that the order will be closed and refund the order minus the fees already paid and minus the $65 plus tax service fee.
- Once closed the customer order associated with that account cannot be reactivated.
- We will consider requests for partial refunds in the following cases only:
- Legalization Services
- Apostille Service
- International Shipping
- Special Domestic Shipping Service.
To request a partial refund related to any of the above services contact TRAMITA at MY ORDER web page.
- Partial refunds will only be authorized in those cases where the company can verify that NO order processing activity related to the additional services has been performed by our Customer Service Team.
- Customer must request a refund by using the Cancellation Request button in their personal/order MY ORDER web page.
- Customers who request a refund will be notified by e-mail and what the amount of the refund will be.
- Any approved refunds will be credited directly the card or bank account used to process the original Online Application Order. If this is not possible, then a check will be mailed to the address provided by the customer in the original order.
- Once TRAMITA has issued an approved refund, we have no control over the timing of its posting to the customer’s credit card or bank account used in the original order.
- REFUND POLICY ON ORDERS WHERE MULTIPLE COPIES ARE REQUESTED
Some customers may order multiple copies of a certificate. You are advised that you must fill out the field requesting the number of copies ordered and fill out the field asking for the reason for the extra copies. (See FAQ’s for more information)
Regardless of the number of copies you order, the Vital Records Office has the right to send fewer copies if they believe that you do not need the number of copies requested. The Vital Records Office may decide to send only one copy instead of multiple copies during peak seasonal periods as well. This decision about how many copies will be sent is made solely at the discretion of the Vital Records Office, therefore, TRAMITA is not responsible for a customer receiving fewer copies than they ordered.
- In these cases, after we receive Confirmation by the Vital Records Office of the number of copies you will be issued, TRAMITA will refund the corresponding amount for the number of copies that were not issued by the Vital Records Office.
- If you still wish to receive additional copies of a certificate, a new order must be placed by filling in a new online application form.
- REFUND POLICY ON ORDERS WHERE SHIPPING TIME IS DELAYED.
Our customers are entitled to cancel an order and ask for a refund at any time, but any delay in the Average period for shipping will not be considered a valid reason for a full or partial refund. This policy also applies to delays resulting from any problems with the USPS delivery due to inclement weather or Acts of God.
- POLICY FOR CASES WHERE THE VITAL RECORDS OFFICE SENDS LETTER STATING NO RECORD WAS FOUND.
If the Vital Records Office is unable to provide a certificate due to incomplete/incorrect information or there is no recorded document, the fee will not be refunded because the Vital Records office considers their fee a search/service fee, not a fee to produce a certificate.
If a customer decides to present a chargeback for an order, TRAMITA will analyze the presented reason and if we find that the customer is correct, he/she will receive a full refund from the corresponding bank. If, on the other hand, the presented/stated reason is not valid or true, TRAMITA will present all information available that we may have to dispute the chargeback. When the final decision favors TRAMITA, a service fee of $65 plus tax ($66) will be charged and the remaining amounts paid, minus any fee previously paid by TRAMITA will be refunded.
- No refund will be of the service fee.
- Chargeback processes are long since information must be sent to the bank and analyzed.
If a customer needs a refund, we advise them to contact our Customer Service Team via MY ORDER web page at MY ORDER web page https://vital-records.us/my-order/ and inform us. This will save both parties time! Where possible, the refunded amount will be credited directly to the credit card used by the customer to pay for the order.
- Once a credit has been issued to the credit card, TRAMITA has no control over the length of time it takes for the bank to post the credit to your account.
- When it is not possible to credit the card used to pay for the order, a cashier’s check will be sent to the address provided by the customer in the original order as received.